EYE SIGNS AND REMEDIES
Here are some signs that you are not seeing as properly as you should:
- Eyes flutter quickly from side to side (Nystagmus).
- You can’t see the board or the writing looks blurry.
- Your eyes hurt or feel tired.
- Your eyes feel hot, or they string or twitch.
- You get headaches when you’ve been reading or writing for a while.
- You can’t tell the difference between some colors.
- You keep losing your place when reading or copying.
- You need your book close up to your eyes to be able to read it.